Sunday, September 2, 2012

Frating

I think it's time I start "frating" ... you know, dating but for friends.  I've met someone I kinda like and I need advice on how to ask her out for a "frate".

We met in one of M's playgroups.  She and her family moved here from the UK about a year ago.  In the snippets of conversation we've had between wiping noses and pushing swings, we seem to have a few common interests.

Do I just say, "hey, I think you're cool and I like your hair, let's go out for coffee sometime." Or is that weird?  It feels weird.

Plus, what if she say's "no". Then I'll feel foolish when I see her every Monday at playgroup and all our future conversations will be awkward and forced.

What say you all?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you've considered recording a "Call Me Maybe" parody, but you might also consider not taking my suggestions.

    ReplyDelete